Skip to content

This Is Northern New South Wales

Staycation at The Villa’s of Byron

DSC_0922

Sometimes you just don’t have time to get away but are in desperate need of a break. I needed to check out and get off the grid between work commitments last week so I spent 3 nights at The Villa’s of Byron. When you are time poor or are completely over getting on planes or driving long distances like I am – a quick holiday at home is a brilliant option.

The Villa’s are located on Gordon St within walking distance to town, our beautiful beaches, and a stones throw from the markets site. Luxury is an understatement, blissful and heavenly come to mind along with instant relaxation.

I can almost guarantee that when you check in you will not want to leave. There is something really special about The Villa’s that makes you forget where you are to the point that I barely left during the stay. I didn’t even mind that I had to do a few hours work, albeit on the daybed in the sunshine, beside the pool, I was very thankful that there is full WiFi access in The Villa’s and a little espresso machine to fuel my caffeine addiction.

The Villa’s of Byron are the perfect escape regardless of what the weather is doing, the Balinese influences and design guarantee sunlight beams into each Villa and having your own private heated pool and spa, a full kitchen, amazing bathroom, king size four post bed and heated floors ensures that you will not even know it is winter outside……when you open up the huge sliding doors it is hard to tell weather you are inside or out.

Truly a hidden gem in Byron Bay, The Villas are the perfect place to nurture your soul, relax and re-focus.

The Villa’s of Byron have a current winter special:

Luxury two night Getaway

• 2 night stay in a 1 bedroom grand villa with private heated pool and spa sleeping 2 adults
  • bottle of champagne on arrival
  • late check out of 12 noon

$995.00

Payment in full at time of booking. Valid for bookings from now until 25 July. No cancellations permitted. Maximum 2 adults per booking and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.

The managers at The Villa’s of Byron are happy to answer any questions about their current winter special they can be contacted by phoning 02 6685 6746 or email: escape@thevillasofbyron.com.au

DSC_0936

IMG_3230_28_29_adjust LN8N0676 LN8N0684 night shower and fountain