Skip to content

This Is Northern New South Wales

Introducing – Sera Wright

• People

_MG_2183 serajanwrightDRKCommon Ground is delighted to introduce our newest photographic contributor Sera Wright – we asked Sera to write  her own story:

“Born and raised in Byron Bay, I am the 4th Generation of a local Byron Bay family, this area is in my Blood, it is my passion and my love. I have a passion for Photography, Nature, Travel, Salt Water and Conservation. I am extremely passionate about Nature and Conservation if anything i want my photos to educate people on why it is so important to care for and protect this amazing country that we are lucky enough to call home.

I am lucky enough to have grown up in one of the most beautiful places in the world, surrounded by natures beauty everyday.

Since i can remember i have always loved photographing nature and landscapes. I owned my first camera at 10 years old. I studied Photography in High School using SLR and film before everything became Digital. Apart from that i am basically self taught.

I am always learning and still progressing. I have a passion for capturing and sharing photos on a daily basis of Byron and the surrounds, whether it is on my sunrise or sunset lighthouse run, walk along Tallows Beach, road trips down the coast and into the Hinterland beyond Byron and around Australia.

Taking photos brings so much enjoyment to my life and i love sharing the way I see the world. I love the colours each day brings, and the vibrance and richness of this world.”

Welcome Sera from the CG team x

Instagram – @photography_byron_bay
Facebook – Photography Byron Bay – Sera Wright – www.facebook.com/photographybyron
www.photographybyronbay.com.au

IMG_1149 IMG_1128-3 IMG_1052-2 IMG_1044 IMG_0804 _MG_3204 IMG_3397 IMG_2973